Floor panels for railway use
In cooperation with our sister company Systemtech Schneider AG, we plan and manufacture heated and non-heated floor panels for railway applications.
We possess an extensive infrastructure and know-how to plan and supply ready-to-install custom flooring solutions for railway applications. Our portfolio ranges from simple wood floors to heated floor panels with sandwich construction. The floor panel systems are designed to meet the requirements for sound insulation, fire protection (DIN EN 45545 and others), bending stiffness, durability and the required weight.
Advantages at a glance
- Durable and proven floor panels with good references in serial production but also in lot size 1
- Technical and electrical engineering in 3D (Catia) and production of customized solutions from a single source
- Seat attachments integrated into the composite panels
- Complete system including side profiles, stair elements as well as corresponding substructures
- Logistics concept for assembly-optimized delivery (Just-in-time)
- Technical support during the initial installation as well as proof of the required installation times
We would be pleased to provide advice on the telephone or on-site.