Sandwich Panels in Oversizes
In vehicle manufacturing and construction in particular, panels with widths, depths or heights over 2,200 millimeters are often required. Thanks to a newly procured continuous press, Coratec will also be able to manufacture sandwich panels in oversizes in the future.
The heated continuous press is the ideal production tool: it has a pressing surface of 3,000 to 10,000 millimeters and is particularly flexible in its use. Large panels can be produced in big quantities as well as individual, customer-specific solutions. The sandwich panels can be ordered in various formats, colors and thicknesses, especially with aluminum surfaces.
Advantages at a glance
- Sandwich panels with aluminum surfaces in large formats
- Sandwich panels with a unique surface quality and high bending stiffness in large formats
- Production of large panels with widths for aluminum surfaces of up to 2,450 millimeters, for GRP surfaces of up to 3,000 millimeters
- Of interest for the delivery of larger series ( > 10,000 m2/a)
- No dimensional limitations for vehicle construction or the construction industry (e.g. interior heights > 2,300 mm or vehicle width 2,450 mm)
- Customer-specific panel production in various formats, surfaces, materials, thicknesses, strengths and also in smaller quantities
We can deliver from sandwich panels in oversized and large quantities up to customer-specific units in small quantities. We would be pleased to provide you with advice, either on the phone or on-site. Manufacturing takes place exclusively to order in Gunzgen, Switzerland.
The sandwich panels in oversizes are available shortly. We are pleased to take your order starting now.